Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Quoted from the website:

"Evans, unbeaten in the UFC with an overall record of 11-0-1, was rumored to fight Brazilian Thiago Silva..."

I heard of this one a while ago, thought it was confirmed too :scratch Oh, well... either way I hope its a good fight!

********EDIT********

Just read here that Evans and Silva were set for UFC 84... IMO I think that would have been a better fight

·
Registered
228 Posts
I think someone is going to recieve his first "L" :wait

·
Registered
56 Posts
Thought I would bring this one back. Id like future events to go like this. Liddell over Evans, Liddell over Griffin, so we can see a Liddell and jackson rematch. I need to see these guys at least go a round at their current levels.

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
im rooting for chucky... looking for a KO in the 2nd round..

·
Registered
793 Posts
I just heard that Chuck puled a muscle in his leg and may not fight...:eek:hmy

·
I’m a SEX addict and proud of it!
9,990 Posts
I just watched a clip on both fighters last nite and they are on to fight in UFC 88(Franklin and Hamill are also on the card to fight).... which is on this Weekend.. and personally I think Liddel is going to beat his ass.. but we'll have to wait and see..
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=HomePage.BuildHP

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I just watched a clip on both fighters last nite and they are on to fight in UFC 88(Franklin and Hamill are also on the card to fight).... which is on this Weekend.. and personally I think Liddel is going to beat his ass.. but we'll have to wait and see..
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=HomePage.BuildHP
You even like MMA... I think I have my first E-crush. :_drool:

·
Registered
582 Posts
I have to work and can't get the fight. Can someone post links to the videos. I will owe you a beer or 3!!!

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
lol, glass jaw chuck... chuck cant fight dudes that can throw their hands

·
Registered
52 Posts
dunno bout a glass jaw mate,that punch would have knocked out a horse.Chucks hands are too low most of the time and straight punches expose this but i dunno why people have not figured it out?Guess he usually knocks em out before they tag him

·
Registered
582 Posts
I was able to find a spanish version of the fights. ha ha. Anyway, I though the Franklin v Hamill was pretty good too. Franklin looked very tough and who knew he had such devastating leg kicks.

I have been on travel for a while and come back to see this shit:
http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=EventDetail.FightCard&eid=1645
Randy Couture Vs. Brock Lesnar

I don't see how Lesnar has earned a shot at the champ?

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I honesly thought Chuck died right there in the ring...WOW, what a fucking hard knock out. Evans had that bitch wound all the way back with full steam on it :eek

·
I’m a SEX addict and proud of it!
9,990 Posts
can someone please post a link so I can watch this fight.. I know who won, but I need to see it.. I missed it last nite.. :hammer

1 - 20 of 23 Posts