Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is watching it and who are you pulling for?

I hope Matt Serra wins as he is a good fighter and a New Yorker

·
Registered
52 Posts
i dont mind either of em,both good fighters but st.pierre was a beast against hughes last fight.Looked better than ever

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
I think GSP is gonna take him, first since Serra is coming off of an injury and you know that Pierre is training his ass off so he don't look like a chump again against Serra.

·
Registered
4,058 Posts
How can anyone not like GSP? He is the most humble and talented fighter in the UFC.

With that said, I use to train with Serra and I always pull for the local LI'er. He's an extremely nice guy and deserves the W.

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
Def going for Pierre even though he talks like a robot in the post fight interview. Serra got lucky and he will soon be exposed for what he is.

·
Registered
228 Posts
^ +1 GSP obtained the WW belt on his own merit. What I did not like about TUF Season 4 is that the winner automatically got a shot at the title. If these guys are in a season called "The Ultimate Fighter: Comeback," they should not be given a shot at the title immediatelty after winning the season. No offense to Serra but I think he got lucky. I am, however, glad that all this talk about "luck" will soon be put to rest.

I think the winners of the main bouts are going to be GSP and Franklin

1 - 8 of 8 Posts