Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Jon Jones has some crazy things for Bader, just watch. You're right about the card being stacked too ts. This is a PPV to order if you're gonna do it.

War Silva! War Franklin!

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
i see bader winning , he's on fire !!!! il be keenly watching ....
Bader is on fire!?!?!!? maybe so, but Jones finishes people with violence, only loss coming to DQ from illegal elbows, and that was long after he embarrassed and bloodied matt hamil which shouldve been stopped sooner ...gotta give this fight to Jones!

·
The Dreaded Midnight Taint Slapper
17,898 Posts
That frontal kick was awesome.. The word is out that Steven Segal showed Silva that move. And Steven Segal is the real deal too..
yeah, I have known that about segal for a long time.. I trained jeet kune do with one of my buddies right out of highschool (mid 90's), and he was a big segal fan. my buddy studied wing chun and aikido, and actually got to see segal do an aikido demonstration at some even back in the late 80's. he said the guy was a straight badass.

·
Registered
502 Posts
That frontal kick was awesome.. The word is out that Steven Segal showed Silva that move. And Steven Segal is the real deal too..
While I don't doubt that Segal knows some stuff, I can guarantee you that he didn't show this to Silva like it was some ancient secret... The teep kick (front kick) is basic muay thai. It's pretty much equivalent to a jab and is normally just used to create space.

I still can't believe he managed a KO with it though!

·
Administrator
13,383 Posts
will be a great fight (bader vs jones) , not one fight on the cards i dont want too see ...

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
yeah, I have known that about segal for a long time.. I trained jeet kune do with one of my buddies right out of highschool (mid 90's), and he was a big segal fan. my buddy studied wing chun and aikido, and actually got to see segal do an aikido demonstration at some even back in the late 80's. he said the guy was a straight badass.

Segal was teaching aikido in JAPAN..That how good he is at the chit..:chucks

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
While I don't doubt that Segal knows some stuff, I can guarantee you that he didn't show this to Silva like it was some ancient secret... The teep kick (front kick) is basic muay thai. It's pretty much equivalent to a jab and is normally just used to create space.

I still can't believe he managed a KO with it though!
It was a SUPRISE MOVE, and caught the other guy off guard..In the vid, you can see the force in which the kick landed on his face. His head went back just like if he was struck with a hard punch..Awesome to say the least....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts