Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
double main again! Hughes and Gracie also. The rest of the card looks decent too.

Hopefully this wont be a boring fight for Silva.

Fingers crossed that the "new" BJ is still here and hes game like his last couple fights.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Silva over Maia
Penn over Edger
Hughes over Gracie

·
Banned
3,384 Posts
not worth buying imo even though I will. The Silva/Maia fight is so stupid it rivals Strikeforce giving Brett Rogers Overeem and having Fedor fight Werdum. Makes no fucking sense. The BJ fight should be good even though he will demolish Edgar just like he did Diego, so the only fight that isn't predictable is the Hughes/Gracie fight, and as much as I respect both of those guys that really isn't a PPV level fight. Maybe I will be surprised though, besides the EXTREMELY disappointing Mir/Carwin fight 111 was boring and predictable. I PRAY 112 is different

·
Registered
582 Posts
Just read the results on Sherdog.com I sure am glad I didn't pay for this one!!!
I'm hoping mmascraps.com will have the video links in a few hours. The Hughs/Gracie fight should be worth watching and so should the B.J. fight but the others, not so much.

·
Registered
793 Posts
ok.. my mind is BLOWN. what did i just see?
bj lost? silva is a punk? hughes has strikes? the world is upside down people!:frantic

·
Thugnificent
10,609 Posts
That wasn't the same BJ Penn that fought Joe Daddy Stevenson or Diago Sanchaz. It seemed like BJ Penn just gave Frankie Edger the belt.

And yes, Silva lost all my respect. Champions aren't supposed to fight like that and act like that. I hope GSP kicks his ass.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
i hope gsp kicks his ass too. I hope d. white would toss him out on his ass, but i know that won't happen as he wants ratings/money. I just wonder how much of his is done to try and bring in WWE fans based on drama. I doubt he brings in lesnar, the sponsorship shit talking by him, takes him to the middle of the ring to smack talk carwin after his win, has silva go apeshit, etc is all just a coincidence...I think there is a method to the madness and it's starting to remind me of WWE.

·
Thugnificent
10,609 Posts
i hope gsp kicks his ass too. I hope d. white would toss him out on his ass, but i know that won't happen as he wants ratings/money. I just wonder how much of his is done to try and bring in WWE fans based on drama. I doubt he brings in lesnar, the sponsorship shit talking by him, takes him to the middle of the ring to smack talk carwin after his win, has silva go apeshit, etc is all just a coincidence...I think there is a method to the madness and it's starting to remind me of WWE.
gee, I hope not. Now I can see a few fighters might comment on something here or there, like if GSP would say something in the Post Fight or the countdown, but standing in the middle of the ring; WWE drama bullshit.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
yah i can understand a little as well, but it's been getting worse and worse i don't think it's on accident. With the money you get do you really think dana white couldn't real all this in really quickly? nobody has been fined, suspended, kicked out, nothing. he just talks and says how "upset" he is, but remember the saying, any publicity is good publicity and people are talking more and more about the ufc because of crap like this. WWE is still much larger and if a little drama brings in some of those fans I bet that's the plan.

·
Registered
793 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
of course he won't let him fight gsp most likely. Imagine if he won and di that to gsp. He would make the entire ufc look like a clown fest. white either puts him up agianst the best he has and risks them looking stupid or leaves him where he is and he again makes people look stupid. Best thing he could do imo is kick him out the f'n door...

·
Registered
582 Posts
I would like to see how D. White makes it up to everyone.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts