Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im trying to find out about making a arrow street thunder muffler matt up to my two brothers headers. I understand ill need a mid pipe but is my headers longer then factory or will the arrow muffler n mid pipe bolt straight up.

Thought it would of been quite a popular muffler but there wasnt that many threads on here about them. Can get it for $506nzd for slip on or $834 with mid pipe which i thought seemed quite expensive an extra $328 for a mid pipe. Would i be better off buy a univeral mid pipe but then i see them in a few different shapes and sizes.

Attachments

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,857 Posts
If you want to make power, you're better off selling the Two Bros and buying an actual full exhaust. Otherwise, you're going to pretty much be at cat-delete with a mid-pipe power levels, so you could just keep the stock setup and keep some cash in your pocket.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Why do you think you have 2Bros headers? I don't know much about Arrow but from what I have read, it is a good exhaust.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive got aftermarket headers that are bolted up to my 2bros muffler. Headers dont have any brand on them but the flanges bolted to the head are the same design as ones on 2bros website, so they must be 2bros headers.

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you want to make power, you're better off selling the Two Bros and buying an actual full exhaust. Otherwise, you're going to pretty much be at cat-delete with a mid-pipe power levels, so you could just keep the stock setup and keep some cash in your pocket.
I already have a full exhaust i just want to change the 2bros slip on to the arrow muffler. Because the 2bros is to loud n dont like the shorty mufflers

Attachments

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Im trying to find out about making a arrow street thunder muffler matt up to my two brothers headers. I understand ill need a mid pipe but is my headers longer then factory or will the arrow muffler n mid pipe bolt straight up.

Thought it would of been quite a popular muffler but there wasnt that many threads on here about them. Can get it for $506nzd for slip on or $834 with mid pipe which i thought seemed quite expensive an extra $328 for a mid pipe. Would i be better off buy a univeral mid pipe but then i see them in a few different shapes and sizes.
As for why the mid-pipe which it isn't, you can see in the picture how long the "mid-pipe is" in comparison to your exhaust. You will also need to buy or fabricate a mount for the arrow by the passenger foot peg.

·
Super Moderator
14,988 Posts
I'd ditch that setup altogether and spring for a full Arrow System if you can. They are definitely top notch.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts