Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have this bolt on on there gixxer? I'm looking at getting one, but wondered what they sound like? Are Two Bros. a quality pipe? Any pics would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
268 Posts
I went from a Yosh TRS titanium to the Two Bro's M2 carbon. The yosh was a good pipe, but I like the M2 better. Right out of the box you can tell the M2 is a quality part. Great fit & finish and quality.

The M2 screams just like the TRS at full throttle, maybe just a touch louder.....but at idle the M2 has a much deeper, more rumbly sound that kicks ass. I highly recomend the M2 to everyone. IF nobody posts pics, I can get some when I get home from work today.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice! If you don't mind me asking, where'd you get your Carbno M2 and how much did it run you? Pics would be great too. Also, how did it affect your idle? I know some are saying bolt on's make it lope, how about the two bros? Thanks Bro

·
Registered
268 Posts
Since I installed the M2 after I already had the TRS, I didn't have to adjust my idle again. Any free flowing bolt on will make the idle sound lopey, but I don't mind.

I remember when I was price shopping for the pipe, I really couldn't find any good deals. Maybe there are better prices now, but I paid $440 shipped from KneeDraggers.com. Heck, you get what you pay for.

I'll try and snap a pic for you tonight.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Is it just the picture, or does the carbon fiber hav a bluish look to it?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
So would this pipe be reccomended over the Yoshi TRS Carbon? I can't decide which one to get? I like the tip on the Two Bros, and I like the shape of the TRS? Any big difference otherwise?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well I ordered the pipe last night from JC Motors out in CALI. They have pipes all over Ebay, but I just called them and ordered. Real reasonable pricing. Would highly reccomend.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts