Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
11,122 Posts
Years ago someone posted pics of a dual engine streamliner where a cradle was being machined to support both engines. I think they were later injected engines but this is all distant memory. Do you know who that was? I don't think it was you. It was going to be run at El Mirage.

11,122 Posts
Your leaking tank reminds me that one of the realities of Bonneville is that you have to bring everything with you. There's one hardware store in Wendover and it's closed on Sunday. After that you have to go 100 miles west to Elko, NV (don't know what it's about) or 100 miles east to Salt Lake City. Fortunately the racers are pretty good about helping each other out.

With regard to spinning the rear tire, might some winglets give you some downforce to help with that?

Was your cracked tire in #307 under pressure while in storage?

11,122 Posts
That's weird. The Great Salt Lake is so in danger of drying up that they're seriously considering spending a billion dollars on a pipeline to pump in water from the Pacific ocean. Meanwhile you're flooded out. That dammed salt gets into everything. Wendover has a minor industry cleaning salt off of vehicle undersides.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts