Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Thread revival for the fail. They need to post the year of the post in the mobile
App as i was about to respond and join in the fail.

Sent from my MB860 using Motorcycle.com Free App
I don't believe peterbaz was using mobile app with the signature app issues along with all the other issues. Had he used the app, his post would have gone moderated and this revival wouldn't have occurred. I don't use mobile app so I only know what I read :dunno

·
Banned
8 Posts
Guess I never looked at the dates, I was just trying to figure out why my bike wouldn't start.
And I'd like to say thanks to you for posting that. My 03 750 just magically stopped starting and it has a new battery and stator. I unplugged my PC3 and boom - it starts now. So pay no attention to the human ragging you about resurrecting an old thread. It helped me and saved me the time of more trouble shooting/replacing parts.

·
Likes to race old junk.
2,805 Posts
And I'd like to say thanks to you for posting that. My 03 750 just magically stopped starting and it has a new battery and stator. I unplugged my PC3 and boom - it starts now. So pay no attention to the human ragging you about resurrecting an old thread. It helped me and saved me the time of more trouble shooting/replacing parts.
Welcome to the forum, read the site rules and get familiar with the layout.
Dragging up old threads is discouraged here, because it makes an absolute mess. Yes, the older posts are a great resource, full of information, but there's no need to comment on a dead conversation. If you have a question, start a new thread...it has a much better chance of getting answered, rather than waiting for folks to reply that are no longer active. It's the same with the Classifieds, look at the dates first.

Your 1st post is to offer emotional support to someone who was on here twice in 3yrs and contributed nothing, seven years ago...and your 2nd is to admonish an ex-moderator for comments made, again from 2013.
What are you hoping to gain by that, what are you bringing to the table? If you're that sensitive, go play elsewhere.

·
That’s Mister Chalet to you ....
8,752 Posts
..... So pay no attention to the human ragging you about resurrecting an old thread. It helped me and saved me the time of more trouble shooting/replacing parts.
glad he was able to make the post. no thanks to you
Holy crap, I just temporarily banned this @monroe7311 character for passive-aggressive pissing & moaning because he didn't like the way I asked for more info about a problem he's having with his bike. click

So I looked to see what other 'contributions' this guy has made to the community and these right here are the ONLY other times he posted - again, just passive-aggressive pissing & moaning at another staff member.

I'm rethinking the 'temporary' aspect of his ban. If he's two for two and that's all he's good for, then he can fuck off and go be an asshole somewhere else.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts