Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Anyone know how to slow the turnsignal flash rate down after installing LED turn signals (via an undertail) I have a tech ? into Hotbodies and still awaiting the response from them. Just hoping someone had a quick answer.

Thanks,

Andy
[email protected]
Calamity James

·
Registered
360 Posts
With my integrated turn signals from ClearAlternatives.com, they shipped two resistors that you wire into your existing harness that slows down the flash rate. If you didn't get resistors and instructions with your bulbs, ask them and see if you can get some.

If all else fails, I have a set here with instructions you can have if you want to just pay shipping costs, which I'm sure won't be more than 5 bucks or so. I'm sure they will, but you'll have to find out for sure if they will work with your undertail.

·
Registered
360 Posts
BTW - PM me if you decide to get them from me.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay that sounds like a solution, but now the question is does the resistor go on the newly installed LED(s) end of the circuit, or the OEM front bulb side.

The only reason I ask is because when checking the resistance acrossed the connecter on the bulb side, its 1.3 Ohm. Checking the connecter on the LED side its 16.5 MOhm.

****Im obviously no electrical genius and I am not acting stupid. I just have questions!!!

Thanks for the help!

Andy

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
yes, there are some diagrams and pics that may help you :
easy way to remember:

http://bugman.81x.com , but that's "page 1"
you won't find the turn signal stuff there.
go to

or just click on my sig pic -- wait a LONG time for it to load, very graphic intensive, and with sound. http://bugman2.81x.com and click on "Flasher Problems"

make sure to scroll down the whole page -- lots of info for you there.
good luck - it's an easy fix.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts