Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone own these or have you seen them on ebay...whatdya think of 'em...they look pretty damn small but i definitely like the idea of them

·
Registered
84 Posts
if you talkin about the cheap $20-30 ones, I think they look cheap and suck. If your gonna do it....do it right, get the K5 1000 mirrors or I've seen a pic of a 04 600 with mirrors from an 04 Aprillia Mille RSV with signals .

·
Registered
457 Posts
The reviews of the K5 1000 mirrors aren't very encouraging, can't adjust them very much.

·
Registered
297 Posts
anybody know where you can get the k5 1000 mirror's? i've looked on ebay and can't seem to find any. is it to soon since the bike just came out? i really wanna get the turn signal mirror's, but if i have to buy them from the stealership, then HELL NO. haha, its gonna cost way to much there, and i got better things to buy for the bike then the mirrors.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the feedback fella's...anyone else have any experience or ideas of them..BTW i have seen the k5 1000 mirrors on ebay but dude was trying to sell them for $200, ridiculous if i do say so myself, how much are they charging at the "stealership"?? Also...any modifications needed with converting k5 1000 mirrors to k3 600?

·
Registered
74 Posts
i hate to say it again but the mirrors on the 1000 k5 suck a$$.
1. very little adjustment
2. vibrate very bad

on the up side you do have a nice view of your arms in them.

·
Registered
195 Posts
My buddy made his own mirrors with signals by drilling the backs and put LP oval flushmounts in them. His bike is a TL, so I'm not sure on the depth of hte gixxer mirrors, but his looks real nice. He used the orange lenses, but I think they would look better with clear or smoke. He ran the wires down the arms and drilled them out to hide the wire.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
It's funny.

People with the K5 turn signal mirrors are seem to be trying to get rid of them, and people with regular mirrors all seem to want the integrated signal ones, lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts