Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to find out how I get the lenses of the the rear turn signals and the mirror signals. I have unscrewed the screws, but they are not coming off? Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
welcome aboard man.........Here's some threads that should help you out

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=125522&highlight=removing+rear+lenses

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=115551&highlight=removing+rear+lenses

Check out the stickys at the top, they've got a ton of good information in them and when in doubt, hit up the search function at the top of forum, most of the time you can find anything your looking for as someone has often been stuck in the same jam you were.

Hope this helps bro...............enjoy :cheers

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. Yea kind of a newbie post lol. Yea I was reading those, but I was hoping there was some hidden way.. oh well thanks for the welcome :cheers

·
Registered
92 Posts
hmm...i'm trying to buy some smoke signal lens...where can i get them?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There are some on ebay for 65$, but I am just spraying mine. I'll post a pic up tom. of the out come.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
After you take the screw out there are places on the turnsignal that snap into place . I think there are three places . Take a flat head screw driver and push in and it should snap out . It's really easy . Just be easy and dont try to pry the lense out .

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I decided not to smoke them out sense everyone is doing that. So here is what I did.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
AJ, is that legal? I mean, i not everything i do on a bike is "legal" hell just look at my yamaha street fighter, its a rolling ticket magnet. But i just dont want you getting rolled. does this mean that your rear turn signals are blue now?

looks pretty good, not really my taste, but whatever.

Man, where is your seat cowl? Get that seat out of there!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well they don't light up blue or anything, but I also had some cops behind me earlier that didn't say anything. I also have my parking lights blue and they have been like that for awhile and I haven't had any problem; however, I do have oem lenses and bulbs on stand-by incase I get into any trouble. As for the cowl it comes on and off, I had just taken my girl for a ride.lol.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
About this Discussion
24 Replies
10 Participants
cinder99
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing