Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Thanks! Hadn't seen that one before, always nice to pass some one on one wheel doing 200kph.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Holy shit, that things quick!!

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
cool, but it doesn't seem like he's going much faster than the other bike. and he didn't catch up to the car very quick. just a big wheelie monster... sounds cool though.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
cool, but it doesn't seem like he's going much faster than the other bike. and he didn't catch up to the car very quick. just a big wheelie monster... sounds cool though.
+1

maybe he just doesn't know how to ride though.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats what I thought, too much power for that bike, cant keep the power to the ground. the RC51 was just as fast because it wasnt popping a wheelie every time he hit a gear. He should probably lower it way down, especially in the front if he wants straight away speed. He is going to end up road kill flying into other lanes like that.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
That looked retarded. I can see that getting old real fast. He couldn't ride and couldn't control the bike. Just kept slaming it down hard.

·
Registered
149 Posts
speedo is way off. It was showing 200 km/hr which is probably around 120 mph and still behing that little car.
Those little cars in Germany are hella fast. I use to eat ip the Bahn with them, plus they are cheap to rent.

·
Registered
5,694 Posts
speedo is way off. It was showing 200 km/hr which is probably around 120 mph and still behing that little car.
Those little cars in Germany are hella fast. I use to eat ip the Bahn with them, plus they are cheap to rent.
Yeah, knowing how to speak German is one thing... You better know how to DRIVE german too!

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
That thing looks like a lot of fun to ride.

·
Registered
225 Posts
thats things a wheelie beast, anyone remeber a vid of a gsxr 600 with a turbo

·
Registered
92 Posts
looks like he can't control that bike for shit, probably going to get himself or someoneelse killed the idiot

1 - 20 of 20 Posts