Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And this is the rest.
I'm waiting on a K&N small filter to come in, and I have to paint the pipe running from the dump to my duals. Then I can drop it off to get it tuned.
I starts seeing boost at around 5-6K.
I also decided to install the boost controller before I dropped it off Just in case it can handle more than the gate is set at. I think it's set at 8.
I have a custom intercooler, and It looks a little different than the pics are now.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
you are going to loose alot of hp with that plenum. air is supose to flow to the intake, not bounce off and go everywhere. just a pointer ;)

other then that looks nice :cheers

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For best HP gains, air needs to flow in the most smooth/straight path with out sharp non curved bends or walls.

HEY, WHAT IS THAT CLUBredR.COM ABOUT.

·
Registered
11 Posts
are you planning on running lower compression pistons? any other internal upgrades? i'm new to the bike/turbo idea, what are you planning on running for engine management? are you going to have a wbo2 to monitor your a/f's accurately? bigger fuel injectors? love to know some more about the details. looks good so far though!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As much as I can get out of it on stock internals.
I have a BEGI for sale, for me to use it I have to either tap a return line to my tank, or use an external fuel pump where you tap for it and use the existing feed as a return. PC3 for tune. Stock injectors right now unless I need to get bigger ones.
And I do have a o2 setup on it. A 4 wire o2 sensor.
waiting on a ignition module I ordered from fuelmoto to come in to retard the timing before I drop it off at the shop to get tuned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts