Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '02 750 with just about every N/A mod i could get my hands on. My bike is pushing 350 hp and i was wondering how hard it would be to turbo this bike and what kind of performance increases i could expect from this.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Only 350hp?? That's it??

·
Registered
121 Posts
flame on gentleman flame on.

·
Registered
198 Posts
350hp???

You must have 15 of those performance boxes they sell on ebay wired in series to get that much hp. I need to buy more.

+1

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
350? Is that at the spark plugs or at the coils?

Let's see:

Stock engine: 140hp +
Full exhaust: 40hp +
K&N air filter: 20hp +
K&N oil filter: 20hp +
"No fear" stickers: 50hp +
Neons: 80hp =

<u>350hp</u>

Yeah, that sounds about right...

·
Registered
121 Posts
hahah we built a turbo busa that only put down about 280 to the wheels so that must be some motor in that 750

·
Registered
152 Posts
This guy can't be for real. How much more do you want?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've only had my bike up to 210mph im trying for at least 240 or 250 so you all can go to hell if you want to give me shit about my motor in this bike i am serious about turboing this bike any info would be helpful instead of just asking if im [email protected]!#ing retarded or saying ive got those worthless damn performance boxes off of ebay those are for the budget bikes

·
Registered
152 Posts
I've only had my bike up to 210mph im trying for at least 240 or 250 so you all can go to hell if you want to give me shit about my motor in this bike i am serious about turboing this bike any info would be helpful instead of just asking if im [email protected]!#ing retarded or saying ive got those worthless damn performance boxes off of ebay those are for the budget bikes
Instead of a turbo, why don't you go all out and strap a jet turbine engine on that thing. I'm almost positive you could hit 400 to 500 easy.

·
Registered
3,536 Posts
This guy has got to be someone on here that got another screen name so he could post that. It's not for real.....

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
go away troll!!!!!!!!!
edit: squid farm anyone????

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
This could have been an instant classic for squid farm. damn him for not knowing where to post such a serious question. Must have installed the forward sweeping wing kit.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Regardless of his bogus hp claim........i don't "think" a turbo is made by anyone for a 750 ??? Don't think.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Their are turbo 750's out their, but not with any where near 350hp.
You can either make your own kit or modify a 1000 kit to work on a 750.

·
Registered
290 Posts
350? Is that at the spark plugs or at the coils?

Let's see:

Stock engine: 140hp +
Full exhaust: 40hp +
K&N air filter: 20hp +
K&N oil filter: 20hp +
"No fear" stickers: 50hp +
Neons: 80hp =

<u>350hp</u>

Yeah, that sounds about right...
wow only 50hp from the no fear stickers i thought for sure its worth more than that

·
Registered
213 Posts
Alright everyone... its time to get serious and take this guy for real, i mean, he IS putting down that much power and it is OBVIOUS that he knows what he is talking about because he has EVERYTHING on his bike! Dude, i idolize you so much and only wish my 750 was as cool as yours. But since it is appearant that you have so much money you have to have access to a scanner of some sort... so why don't you just STFU and post that cute little dyno chart of yours on that extremely optomistic dyno!

Love always,

blackSHADOW

***WAIT, everyone stop, i have figured it out... the dumb bastard still has the speedo set on kilometers!!!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts