Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup GSXR owners...im new to the riding scene with only 3 months under my belt. I hear a lot of people talking about tuning their suspension among other things according to rider weight and height. I live in Jersey City, and was wondering if anyone in the surrounding area knows a good place where i can do this. Most people I know around here recommend PITSTOP owned by DMAN in union city. Is that a good option...if not, where can i go? Also, whenever I've picked a location, what should i ask for when i get there? Tune my Suspension...and what other recommended changed for me.

Thanks in advance for any help...much appreciated...ride safe

·
Registered
384 Posts
What about for a guy that weighs 126-130 pounds?

·
Registered
384 Posts
papoosa said:
holy moley... I wish I was that light! Gixxer would FLy like a ballistic missile.
Yeah, Thats how much I weigh......the most I ever weighed in my life was 145, and that was me on weight gainers and going to the gym consistently....

anyhow, I thought I'd come back here and find people telling me to eat more lol.....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.