Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see who you all recommend as a tuner and performance bike shop in or near Orlando FL. This is my 3rd bike and the shops I have used in the past were up North. Any and all recommendations are greatly appreciated.

If you must know.....I'm looking for tuning of the ECU and suspension for street use and little track. Thank you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I guess everyone just goes the route of getting a reflash with somewhat accurate tuning results based off of the type of mods one has.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
I think the shop everyone used to go to closed... It was called Prieto Performance.

MPS is also good from what I know, they are in Casselberry.

And just so you know, you might have gotten better results/answers had you posted this in the regional section of the forum, so I will move it there for you.

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
It's an hour from you but GP bikes in Melbourne can handle anything you need. They derestricted/tuned and added quick shifter on my L7. It picked up 16 hp. Great guys and very fair pricing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
TwoGSXR1000
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing