Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good one for anyone looking for free Entertainment tomorrow night.

Diego Sanchez vs. Clay Guida - Sanchez will win but I'm rooting for Guida.
Damarques Johnson vs. James Wilks - Johnson wins this one.
Chris Lytle vs. Kevin Burns - Lytle - Possible FOTN right here.
Ross Pearson vs. Andre Winner - Andre Winner will take this one
Joe Stevenson vs. Nate Diaz - Great fight!, cant even call it.
Melvin Guillard vs. Gleison Tibau - Another good one, Melvin takes it tho.
Brad Blackburn vs. Edgar Garcia - Eddie - remember this name.
Mike Ciesnolevicz vs. Tomasz Drwal - Gorilla drwal wins it by KO
Nicholas Osipczak vs. Frank Lester - Neither of these guys are any good.
Jason Dent vs. Cameron Dollar - Camo finally gets rid of this nobody.

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
Joe Stevenson better beat Nate Diaz or his ass might be on the Dana White chopping block. He hasn't been impressive as of late. :nono

I'm picking Diego over Guida. I hope this isn't a hug-fest on Guida's part though. Definitely rooting for Demarques over the UK guy that lives in Los Angeles :lol

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
amazing fights ...some of the best ive seen in awhile...the chris lytle fight was a brawl, sanchez guida fight was an amazing brawl..i hate guida, but hes def got one of the toughest chins in mma. Pearson vs Winner was a decent battle both took it all the way till the end of the 3rd. johnson wilks fight was also good, johnson needs to der work on his ground game.

·
...just like sex with Shane
12,047 Posts
Definitely a sick show last night. Every fight had something different. The Stevenson / Diaz fight was an amazing show of BJJ. Crazy skills on both sides. Lytle is a beast & throws haymakers! I'm sure the other dudes ribs have to hurt after that fight. He was crushing them over & over...

Diaz / Guida = Fight of the Night in my opinion although Dana White gave out 3 FOTN bonuses. That kick Guida took in the 2nd round would've knocked any normal human being out cold! Dayummm :chucks

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
yeah i was thinking the same thing about burns...lytle threw the same punch over and over and over...right to the ribs, right to the face..once that cut opened and lytle kept connecting with it.. i was wincing..lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts