Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whos watching this season.. i say this will be one of the best seasons. And the fight towards the end, with the white boys, one with green hair?? Fuck he smashed his homies nose to fuckin pieces..

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
that was prolly the worst break I've ever seen. Crushed that guy's nose. This season definitely looks way better than last season. Last season was terrible.

·
Faps to Fantasy Football, and fails at that even
10,194 Posts
that was prolly the worst break I've ever seen. Crushed that guy's nose. This season definitely looks way better than last season. Last season was terrible.
agree no more fat lame heavy weights..this season is much better..these guys are going all out.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts
Just watched the second fight...turned into a wrestling match basically. Looks like Tito's team is about to implode as well.

And anyone get the feeling that one dude is fudge packer? I think his name is Nick. "You don't call your partner names!" And the way he stood against the wall :lol

·
Only Here to LOL & +1....
8,002 Posts
Looks like a good season but sucks that Chuck won't be smashing Tito's head in at the end......:dissapointed
Have to watch the show to find out what happens to Tito...........maybe he got a splinter smashing that balsa wood door.:lmao

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
Looks like a good season but sucks that Chuck won't be smashing Tito's head in at the end......:dissapointed
Have to watch the show to find out what happens to Tito...........maybe he got a splinter smashing that balsa wood door.:lmao
anyone got any info on why ortiz is bowing out of the end of the season fight?

·
Premium Member
4,513 Posts
Rich is fighting Chuck on 6/12. Who do you root for as I like both guys. I wanted to see Chuck beat Tito's butt

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
BTW is anyone else happy that Evens and Rampage are finally fighting?
Absolutely, I was really bummed when it was cancelled...I'm betting the A-Team movie was crappy anyway. I was a fan Quinton's back when he was in Pride...even when Sylvia kneed him to oblivion...twice. But after TUF and his run-ins with the law, I'd rather see Evans win.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3131806881261359633&hl=en#

I'm hoping one of these seasons wanderlei gets to coach....but the language barrier could be a problem.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Yeah I can't stand Koscheck. It was like a repeat of the Johnson fight but it was 100% acting this time. I hope GSP breaks his arm.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts