Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Nice one GixxerUK,
Ill be looking out for ya, Handy enuff number to remember too

So any of the other brits making it over?
Unfortunatly i will be working the night before so I wont be able to camp and partake in the maddness the night before, It will be a very quick 6am dash up north for me,
3 hour ride, Hope the weather is nice, allthough if its not ill get to test out the new gear i spent 1160 euro on for me and the misses.

See ya there hopfully Peeps,
Ill be the southerner with the red head beside me and a biiiiiiiig reeeeeeefer hangin out of me gob.

Shay

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
very nice mate ! seen it over on sportsbiker ! lookin good , great number ... good year to be born i reckon !

all the best hope it does ye proud .

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hey Gixxeruk, will see you over at the island. have to meet up for some beers at some point. if you need any help when there, come and find us,i will send you a PM with my mobile number . best of luck for the races and keep it safe.

nb, you need the race organisers permission to carry a camera on board, and they have a deal with Duke Video, so generally refuse riders to carry cameras unless its part of the duke video setup. best of luck with trying though.

For all those of you that are interested in how the gixxer.com sponsored team are doing at the 2004 Isle of Man TT races, I have now started the race diary again, to keep you guys informed of how we are doing plus pics of the races etc. It can be found in the TT forum here; http://www.gixxer.com/ubbthreads/postlist.php?Cat=&Board=IOMTT

Thanks again to everyone that supported us in the raffle.

i will also try and post up infor on gixxeruk as well.....

Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts