Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had any, with the clamps from Attack or others that provide replaceable offset cams to change the rake (or is that trail)?
High quality? They see VERY expensive. How many degrees (-/+) can be affected?
Curious.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Originally posted by rdauenhauer:
Has anyone had any, with the clamps from Attack or others that provide replaceable offset cams to change the rake (or is that trail)?
High quality? They see VERY expensive. How many degrees (-/+) can be affected?
Curious.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I have a set from Attack Performance, and it's adjustable for trail only. They are of high quality, and like you said, also pretty expensive. I haven't seen any triples that are rake adjustable for the Suzuki's (only for Ducati's). Kyle's Racing Engines makes head bearing races that allows you to change the rake, but it's only for the newer Suzuki's. Maybe you can convice him to make some for the older models?

This place in Australia makes adjustable triples for a couple hunder bucks cheaper than what's available in the US. I've never ordered anything from them before, so use at your own risk.

http://www.franksracing.com/

Yancy

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Kosman makes some that give up to 5deg. They are 550.00 and they make them for some GSXR's.
www.kosman.net
They are going to make a custom set for me with GSXR 1000 spacing and 90 1100 stem.
Bones

1 - 3 of 3 Posts