Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I know things... A lot of things.
3,152 Posts
Well, I recognize the first ideogram, as part of "kamikaze", or "divine wind", so that's either Chinese or Japanese for divine, spirit, magical, or something along those lines. Not sure about the second one though. Some context might help pin this down.

·
I know things... A lot of things.
3,152 Posts
It turns out that there are sites, where you can draw ideograms and have them recognized, but you have to know how, because the breakup into strokes and stroke order matter. The best I could come up with is , which is not quite, but almost the same. That would make it "divine courage", but I'm not sure that expression even exists.

·
Registered
23 Posts
In Chinese the first Character means "God" the second "Brave". Combined it doesn't mean "God Brave" but just brave, the god character sort of intensifies/emphasises the brave, kind of like saying in English immensely/amazingly/marvelously brave.

Source - The Wife, she is from Beijing.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
In Chinese the first Character means "God" the second "Brave". Combined it doesn't mean "God Brave" but just brave, the god character sort of intensifies/emphasises the brave, kind of like saying in English immensely/amazingly/marvelously brave.

Source - The Wife, she is from Beijing.
I/my wife agrees with yours exactly!!

Source- My Wife, she is mainly from Nanjing PROC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts