Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Gents I have a 86 1100-G punched (1220cc) heads portted and polished. I did not do any of this work my self the previous owner did. however my problem is when I give my bike a run 70 mph or more I feel vibration around from the tranny. It seems to stay even when I slow down. Is this normal? It has done this since I got it but Today it is real noticable. It's nowhere near close to being due for a oil change. The oil is between the F and L on the lil window. Any help will be appreciated.

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok I'm going to check my clutch basket on my day off (thursday)What tools will I need. I noticed in the pics that you sent me there was a tool for the clutch. Where do I get one of those? What do I look for on the clutch and clutch basket?

· Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok two more stupid questions. if you don't mind. Will I need to take all of the oil out of the machine before this operation? and will I be able to do this with the bike on the side stand?

Ok I lied one more Jeff any one on this board can see that you are da man. I see you on all of sections with solid advice. Do you do work in a shop or something? you seem to know about all of the Gixxer old and new! by the way thanks again for the info man.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.