·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone Im a newbe GSXR owner
I just traded my modified 2006Ninja 650R for a 2007 R750
Here is a pic of my old bike

1/4 inch chickens

I know you guys know what a 750 looks like :punk and I love this thing.:cheers I got my grits with the ninja and have came to Shangri-La:D :D :D

I was set on the 600 but the sales guy talked me into 750 and he said “you will not be disappointed” on the ride home I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey man, I think i saw that bike on another site........LOL

yo made a great choice, that has nothing to do with the fact that I traded my 650r for the gixxer 600..........:cheers

I promise you will not regret it.........;) :biggrin

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys I have a Kawi 636 and was thinking about trading it fer a gixxer 750.
But I don't know if I should make that move cause my kawi is a awesome bike with some good power. Are the 750's that much better than the 600's in power and does it carve the twisties like a 600.

Anyway's Im starting to like the looks of the 750 so there is a great possibility that I may make that jump.:)

·
Premium Member
2,325 Posts
ahtune69 said:
Hey guys I have a Kawi 636 and was thinking about trading it fer a gixxer 750.
But I don't know if I should make that move cause my kawi is a awesome bike with some good power. Are the 750's that much better than the 600's in power and does it carve the twisties like a 600.

Anyway's Im starting to like the looks of the 750 so there is a great possibility that I may make that jump.:)
I've never had a 750 but i know guys that have. And they all have said, that the 750 kicks ass! One guy had an 2002 GSXR 750 and then upgraded to an R1 and keeps saying his 750 felt faster to him. So when you decide to get the Awesome GSXR 750, i'm sure you will not regret it! Don't forget pics when you do!:punk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.