Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have parts laying around they want to trade for other parts?

i have a few someone might be intirested in.... (all from a 95' GSX-R 750)

1.13 tooth front sprocket
2.14 tooth front sprocket
3.15 tooth front sprocket (stock)
4.44 tooth rear sprocket (stock)
5.clear zero gravity windscreen (used)
6.blue rear seat that id like to trade for a black one

i'm looking for a working stock petcock too...

post up what you got laying around, this thread could get intiresting but please straight up trades...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
i just got a solo race tail and needing the pad that covers the screws for the front seat. any ideas? i think that i still have my stock petcock. might need rebuilding thought. ill look if i have it.

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
I got a intire spare engine crated up in my front yard its a 750 from a 92. only parts not good are #3 rod and piston and maybe one of the shift forks are bent it jumps outta second

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
I'll have to look more in the garage to see what else I have .93 1100 DB light smoke windsheild (MRA), CF rear brake master cyl protector ,52mm two brothers risers,yoshimura airbox partial,1100 oil cooler, tank bra, main fairing bra, left&right tail pieces in black/blue,reservoir bottle,2001 tail plastics and sides but sides have been modified. misc hoses and cables.

·
Registered
7,886 Posts
Thanks Slick I still have some 2001 plastics too.I kinda screwed up the side fairings (cut them) but the tail plastics are in desent shape just need the be sanded and primered there is a good sized scuff on one side.Let me know if you need pics, I want to get rid of them as well.
Bobbychet

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.