Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K4 750 bunch of mods 8k miles. Is it worth it to sell on my own, or should i just trade her in for the new 1k

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
you are probably better off putting the bike stock and selling the aftermarket stuff separate

·
Registered
41 Posts
Usually you are lucky to get about 25% of the money you invested in mods when you sell a car or bike. Well I know this is painfully true for cars at least. I would see everything seperatly too though, your best shot is to do it on ebay, even if you sell it cheap you can always jack up the shipping and hadling cost!

I noticed you're from Old Saybrook, CT. I live in North Haven, but I bought my bike at Coastline Motorsports in Old Saybrook. When I bought my '05 600 they had some good deals going on, not sure if you checked them out at all or not yet. If you wanna go riding sometime, drop me a line.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I picked my bike up at Coastlline last spring, they gave me a good price at first, then tried to jack it up without me noticing before i signed the papers. Watch out for those guys, I never really liked them. They were always very pushy and annoying. I drew the line when I noticed a $120 charge on my credit card statement from them. I was trying to figure out what i bought there and it wouldnt add up. I called them and they said it was for a part that i never picked up, but i also never told them to order it for me.
They had my credit card # on file and just charged it! I told them all off, got my refund, and will never step foot in there again.
The best dealership I have found in CT is most likely Columbia up by E.C.S.U.
Anyway, Pm me and we'll hook up for a ride

1 - 7 of 7 Posts