Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was moved from Dallas and now I'm stationed at NAS Pensacola and trying to find some track days for this summer. Closest things I can find are Barber and Jennings.

My issue is I used to do RideSmart track days as well as Lone Star Track Days and either of those were in the low $100 range and included classroom instruction. Jennings starts at $150 and thats just open track, $250 for classroom. Barber is even more than that.

Does anyone know of any sort of "grassroots" track days around this area that aren't gonna break the bank? Saving for a wedding and its hard to justify a couple hundred and a 8hr round trip for a track weekend. I know that Barber and Jennings are bigger name tracks than MSR Cresson or Eagles Canyon, but are there any smaller tracks that I can check out?

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Jennings open days charge more for instruction, but if you go with an Org like Sportbike Track time they have free, and VERY good, classroom instruction.

Barber same thing.

Nola is new, and will likely be priced just about the same as Barber it seems.

Not too far from Barber is also Talladega GP.

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
Jennings is only $130 if you preregister (by COB Friday night). Mondays are only $105. I will be Control Riding March 10, 11, 12 & 24, 25. I will be more than happy to spend some time with you (both on and off the track) and answer any questions.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I'll be moving back to the Pensacola area(Milton) for training and was wondering if this is still the same situation. Are there any new, closer options for track days in the area? Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
GixxerDude650
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing