Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Come on Luvda, you know from this past weekend that you wanted to wipe my ass for me at the show. But NOOOOOOO.... I pic the Ducati girls to help me out instead and you get mad and go slap the 8 year old playing the PS3. What gives?

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
OH SNAAAAPPPP!! You bitch! You got me with that one you bastard. LOL! I wouldn't have minded letting those Ducati chicks hold my johnson while I took a leak. LMFAO!

·
Registered
7,652 Posts
A day late and a dollar short.
I am going to my first track day this Sunday.
I cannot wait.

·
Registered
7,652 Posts
Thank you very much for letting me know about this.
I must apologize for being so squidy...But I am a fast learner and I am fun...
So, I do have one question though...
I need to tape my lights for track day right?
I was wondering what kind of tape I need?
And do you know how hard it is to remove the mirrors?
I don't plan on laying it down, but i don't want to break anything that I don't have to.
Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Nunya, and welcome to the forum. :cheersFirst off, sorry we couldnt make it to this trackday:crying, but it looks like a few of us will be running the one in December. Maybe you could make that one also.:punk

Ok as far as bike prep, real easy. Go to Home Depot. Ask or find where the blue painters tape is at. Might as well get the widest you can. I think like 3 inches. Also a small roll of duct tape. Then just tape your headlight, tail light, blinkers and use some duct tape to tape your weights on your wheeles. The mirrors should be real easy to take off. I think just a couple nuts on the underside of your wind screen. At least that how mine are. Oh, i think your blinkers are in your mirrors also. So you will have to find the connectors and unplug them. Then should be easy to take off.

BUT, if it's too much of a hassle, just tape the mirrors too!!! Thats the easy way, then I get more :sleep.

Thats about it, and have fun.

Oh, and nice occupation...hahaha

·
Registered
7,652 Posts
BrazilJiuGixxu said:
Oh, and nice occupation...hahaha
It's funny because it's true...Or at least I live in a fantasy world where I think it is.
:lol

And since this is my first track day, I am not to dissappointed that you wont be there.
It is just another day for learning. But either way I am still very excited.

·
Registered
7,652 Posts
I love to ride so keep me in mind.

·
Bazzaz Tech&Sales Support
749 Posts
Hey Nunya I'll get crap from these guys but I don't care.If you wwant I can help you out with the prep with your bike,I'll be out and about on the bike on Saturday after my clients so I can swing by before I head to pavillions.Anyways let me know:)

·
Registered
7,652 Posts
I thank you both for being so inclined to help.
But, I have to decline.
The guys I ride with have beaten into my head that I should be careful...:hammer
I don't want a stolen bike. :eek And my bike is so damned pretty who wouldn't want to steal it, right? :nono Not to sound distrustful, I just don't know you yet. :scratch :scratch
That and my hubby and I are going to spend the evening getting our bikes ready.
I was just hoping for an easy way to remove the mirror/blinkers, but once I get in there I will figure it out. Or I wont remove them. Like I said I don't plan on laying it down.
Again thanks for the offers...I do appreciate it.

Now, by the way, I would also give you shit, but you were being thoughtful, and I just don't know you yet...But this is a just a warning. I am crude, I am rude, I am nasty.
I can dish it, so I hope ya'll can take it.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.