Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As you can see, we added a calendar above this section, that you can add your events to. Please everyone add events to the calendar.

Unless you are trying to get people to meet up with you specifically, lets not list dates in here anymore.

I know a few of you work for, or own orgs... add your events to our calendar.

Any post advertising dates will be deleted and the user warned as per the rules in the other thread.

·
Registered
113 Posts
For all you Midwesterners (and then some) here is a google calendar listing all of the dates for all of the TD orgs and schools that come to this part of the country.

Almost done adding in all of the 2012 dates.

No ads on it just the embedded calendar (and instructions on how to add it to your google calendar and if you would like sync it to your phone)

I am working on adding some other regions as well. I just had a friend do one for the Pacific Northwest and send me the embed code so I can add it as well - perhaps some day I will be able to post up links to all of the orgs/schools/racing series across country.

http://cartmanism.com/trackdaycalendar/

Enjoy. It really is just a labor of love and me trying to give something back to the sport. If you have any questions don't hesitate to drop me a PM or an email (it is on the site)

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah... I havnt dont anything with it in awhile.... I am about to go to bed though, Send me a PM to remind me, and we can look into it. Sorry.

This area sort of died for awhile.

·
Just call me Colonel Angus
60 Posts
Scheduled for MSR Cresson, Texas - June 8

May do the 9th too

I'll be on a blue 2018 GSX-R750. See ya there if you go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts