Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Ladies!

Do not know if someone has already posted this thread or not, but I need some advice on track suits! :)

I reallllllyyyy like Dainese suits, but they only have one style for sale on their website and I am not fond of the style. They used to have the Dainese Yu womens tracksuit that I really like, but I guess they took it off the market? :dunno

Alpinestar I hear is pretty good. But are those the only two really good brands? It seems like whenever I am on Dainese, Alpinestars, or any other good gear website there are not many options for women's track suits, or for gear in general (which kinda sucks and is frustrating). :cursing

I am doing my first track day on the 30th and of course I will be renting a suit, but I would really like to start getting in to it and I kind of would like my own suit instead of renting suits...the idea of other peoples sweat grosses me out. :scared

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
Komodo makes great quality stuff. I know cause I have stuff from them.
Here is a vid you can watch. Not sure if she is wearing a womans suit. (did not watch the whole vid.
But really good qailit stuff.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Komodo makes great quality stuff. I know cause I have stuff from them.
Here is a vid you can watch. Not sure if she is wearing a womans suit. (did not watch the whole vid.
But really good qailit stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DMz_8W53TI
How does the womens suit fit your figure? I remember seeing somewhere that you didn't like the way the mens suit made your butt look. :flipoff

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The komodo she is wearing is a mens suit. I have nothing against a men's suit, but I wear a 38-40 womens suit I don't think they make a mans that small.

·
Premium Member
5,378 Posts
The komodo she is wearing is a mens suit. I have nothing against a men's suit, but I wear a 38 womens suit I don't think they make a mans that small.
Sry, just figured I'd throw it out there for you.

You could have vanson custom make you one. their leathers are built like a brick shithouse.

http://www.vansonleathers.com/

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sry, just figured I'd throw it out there for you.

You could have vanson custom make you one. their leathers are built like a brick shithouse.

http://www.vansonleathers.com/
Oh no don't apologize the video was very helpful, thank you. :)

I tried on one of my friends Dainese suits and it fit great. I really like it, but I think I am going to wait till next year, like January, when they come out with their other design to look into purchasing it. I will probably purchase a suit and start getting into track days then maybe later on in my life get a custom one made. There is a great lady out here in Texas that makes custom suits. She does a great job and has tailored my jackets and my boyfriends suit. Thank you for the advice and the video. :biggrin

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi girls, I just saw this thread, did you know you can order customised made to measure, design your self, cow or roo hide from www.gimoto.com :) I'm just about to order one for my self :)
Me and my partner are Gimoto agents for Australia and I have no interest advertising them on here, but from last couple of years I had nothing but happy customers :) Anything we've ordered it was delivered :) If this was helpful and you like to ask anything just send me a message or ask here, I'll be happy to answer.
Cheers, Irena

1 - 9 of 9 Posts