Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up folks..so I was wondering if you guys ever had issues with rubbing inside of your suit. I got a US 44 motegi v2 which is just a tinyyyy bit small than what i needed but when i put on the 46 it was massive in the ass area. So besides my junk being all out of alignment..the knees rub way to much. This is my first suit and wasnt sure if thats normal and you just get neoprene sleeves or if i just have bad luck. Thanks in advance

·
Currently using pedals..
2,979 Posts
It'll stretch out a bit with use. You want it to be on the snug side rather than loose. And what do you mean by rubbing? Like it's irritating your skin? I wear under armor pants underneath.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It'll stretch out a bit with use. You want it to be on the snug side rather than loose. And what do you mean by rubbing? Like it's irritating your skin? I wear under armor pants underneath.
Its actually rubbing my knees raw..like rug burn im guessing from the liner. I just bought the Astars cooling undersuit because i was only wearing compression shorts and a tshirt underneath but i may try neoprene. Just wasnt sure if anyone else had the same issues. Im 6 1 and 210lbs and id like to say pretty built around 16% bf and mostly upper body muscle because doing legs blows. So wearing a 44 is pretty tight haha i need help getting in and out but like i said, the 46 was way to big

·
Currently using pedals..
2,979 Posts
:lmao No one cares about your chicken legs.

Its either too tight or a material issue you need to discover how to navigate. Because mine are snug and have never bothered me, even when I didn't wear the compression pants.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Do some legs, then the 46 won't be so baggy down there.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Do some legs, then the 46 won't be so baggy down there.
Its baggy in the hips and lower back..like you could put a volleyball back there. I tried them on at motomummy so i have witnesses haha the 46 was way to large and the 44 would be good if i can figure out this knee issue. going out for a ride saturday and sunday to hopefully figure something out

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,416 Posts
The undersuit should help, or are you saying it didn't? I have an Under Armor knock off tights and shirt that I wear under my leathers. Looks ridiculous standing in the pits, but comfort trumps style....

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,858 Posts
Being 6'4, many suits don't fit me, either. However, I have never had an issue with rubbing anywhere.

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
I'm an in between size too. 46 too big 44 tight. I'm thinking I'll have to cut down my speed hump to get my back protector in there.
I'm dreading the blistering summer heat this year, Texas sees 105F on some days.:sad

1 - 11 of 11 Posts