Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was in the street group. It was my first track day so I thought I better play it safe. I am looking at Pahrump or Streets of Willow at the end of the month.

Happen to know where I can pick up some used race plastics for an 03' 600 at a good price??

·
Registered
694 Posts
not bad for first track day you kept it on the rubber side. However you need to go to the track a lot more. By listening to the engine i can hear your street riding. The guy you was behind in the frist of the vid. You were faster than him i saw several occasions you could have went around. when you come up on somebody faster than you, go ahead and make the pass
never follow somebody elses line. You also need to pop the throttle when down shifting, your binding the rear end up. theres a lot more i could comment on but for the most part First Track day you did good. You will quickly learn that the street sucks and will not even ride on it after you got some track days under your belt.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
never follow somebody elses line.

quintiscential rule of racing, can't pass if you follow.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the only thing that sucks about the street group is that you can't pass on the inside. It made it a little more difficult to get around some people.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts