Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to finish off my Tracking Day enclosed trailer build. 7x14 v-nose. Anyone have suggestions about what has & has not worked?

·
Registered
134 Posts
I really like the Pitbull TRS.

This is great advice. After seeing a buddy load up while I was messing with straps...I'm getting one of these as my next gift to myself.

I also mounted some eyelet bolts to my trailer walls beneath my wall mounted hooks. So u can hang my track suits to the wall and hold them to the wall with small bungee cords. Very effective. Also have lots of the hook hangers. And battery powered LED lights inside so I dont have to be connected to the tow vehicle for light. And a set of spotlights wired up to the rear of the trailer, facing behind the trailer, to have plenty of light for night time packing etc..., and for backing up the trailer.

And I mounted my wheel chocks to the floor with nutzerts so I can take the bolt out, remove the wheel chocks, and screw the bolt back bnb in. Now I've got a flat trailer floor that I lay a piece of utility carpet over and blow up my air mattress.

·
Registered
134 Posts
And I have a 3 shelf wooden rack built into the trailer nose for carrying all of my tools, gear, etc... So it give me 4 shelves if you count the floor. I'll post a pic if I can get it to work right.

And lots of anchor points added all over the trailer floor for strapping down loads because you will inevitably use it to move all sorts of stuff. They fold flat so they are not in the way when unused.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I really like the Pitbull TRS.
I ordered a couple of TRS from Pit-Bull & have a rubber diamond plate floor covering coming this week. Also put a battery in the V-nose so I can have lights.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where I am right now. Board is just there to show length of 8’

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty much complete (I hope). Need to figure out where to mount my spare tire & my paddock stands. If anyone has ideas please share.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice trailers, i just bought a used mission alum 6.5 x12 with a v nose, it has front cabinets already but it also has black n white checkered vinyl floor, i plan on removing the condon chock and installing a trs, does anyone know if i can glue down a floor on top of the black n white checkered?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I would say it all depends on how solid that floor is secured to the base flooring. Mine is floating free because I have e-Track to secure it in place without glue. Send some photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
5 Participants
David Stutz
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing