Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
5526DD11-558A-4B29-A9C1-322232FCC2A4.jpeg AC4F9490-7D43-45BA-AC65-9BE81D06229C.jpeg
For my track bike I did like this

not very pleasant, estetically, but functionally is the best result. Max visibility, and I still can see most of the dashboard (I only look at gears sometime and to engine alerts/temp)

total cost, 2 or 3 euro. A small piece of aluminum, a phone cover blocked with some rivets. Two bolts into the holes that normally are used for rear mirrors

—-

It gave me a big improvement, being able to see the sectors timing helps a lot

and withracechrono pro you can see in realtimethe Delta diffeeeenxe from your actual lap, and beat lap

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where did you search for the product you need?
Because I found a lot of good options and inexpensive ones. Recently threw out my last phone holder as it was in an unusable condition. And I had to find a replacement for him. Almost immediately I was able to find a good replacement in the form of motorcycle phone holder. Already tried it on the road, the quality is good, the phone is fixed tightly. I advise you to search better, because there are good products. Ask around with friends, go shopping, look at websites and I am sure that you will be able to find an inexpensive and good holder.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts