Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any fellow gsxr small or petite if you ever seen the movie with Jessica Beall and the little hot oriental chick, in the fight seen the little oriental girl is wearing the hottest black leather jacket. It just so happens I have the last one left, it is brand new,it has never been worn. it is by far the sexiest and I PROMISE YOU NO BODY else will have it but who ever buys it. It has three different collars and it has this design with leather laces. I had it custom made for some one who broke up with me before it arrived. it is very small, I have been told it is like size zero or maybe one.It won,t fit to many hoties ,but every girl I know either wishes they would fit into it or they wish they could afford it. The leather is so soft it,s incredible. The company went out of buisness, probably because of the cost. Any how I have all the paper work and the design or name of this jacket is the death strike. The back of the jacket is not cut straight around the waist, it is cut so it comes to a point that fits right into the but line. I thought I would meet some special hottie some day and that would be that. But I would bet any one who sees this jacket, specialy a guy would love to have his girl on the back of his bike in this jacket . I actually built abike for this girl, because I thought how hot she would have looked on this stretched out gisxer in that jacket. I will get some pictures up when I can find the time. Al

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts