Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Ive been meaning to make an intro post for awhile now just been busy working. I have a 2001 gsxr 750 frame with a 2002 1000 mounted up with about 20,000 km on it.

I live in niagara falls area but work in Toronto.

Started on a ktm rc390 (I'm 6'3 lol) then moved onto a ninja 650 and now a liter bike.

I've been working on this bike all winter and it's almost ready to go (fuel issues right now).

Any other niagara region riders on here?

Cheers

Eddy

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hey Eddy!

Welcome, another fellow Canadian and GTA'r! Nice bike, I am in the Barrie area, not too far from you, maybe we will bump into each other this summer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah love the whip I'm just having a hard time with this rusty tank. Clogged fuel filter twice. I'm taking the tank in to get professially cleaned and sealed. Hopefully the injectors aren't shot

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My ninja 650 stator crapped out on me and left me me just north of barrie last summer on the way to North Bay. Good times. Lol

·
Registered
168 Posts
Thought I recognized that bike, Gilbert Gardens on youtube? Do you still need that solo seat cover or did you find one?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I've done a bunch to the bike this winter. I just dropped the tank off to be cleaned and sealed

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I got a thread over in 01 02 1000cc forum now working down the list lol cheers ride safe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts