Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So finally got a chance to watch the Season 2 finale of Top Shot. Great episode. I gotta say tho, no matter how shady Georgae may have acted throughout the season, especially towards Jaime, he'd showed true character in giving Chris a shot back into the semi-final round instead of just acing him by taking the easy shot and eliminating him.

·
Registered
25 Posts
+1

When the show first started, I was rooting for Ashley and didn't like George. It was a complete 180 at the end of the show. Props to George, and Chris needs to cut him a check for like 20G's.:lmao

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
I saw it also and enjoyed it. This season was much better then last. I watched the first two episodes of the first season and stopped watching because of all the drama. This season only had about 10 min of drama each show. I wish the asian guy was kicked off sooner though.

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
I wanted to punch George when he was talking about what he wanted to do with the money and I generally thought he was an ass throughout most of the show. As soon as he asked for the large plate at 25 ft, I was pretty sure I knew what he was doing. That was one of the coolest things I've ever seen someone do for someone else. He was talking about buying guns with the $, but I think that was just for show. I bet he could use that money at some point in his future, but chose to sacrifice for someone else that needed it more badly. Huge :thumbup

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Considering the fact they lose half to taxes and 10% to california taxs they are only walking away with $40,000.

·
Registered
8,103 Posts
Chris had the best character out of them. Glad he won.

And thanks for spoiling the ending, I didn't get to watch it yet.
In the future, I'd avoid clicking on any threads titled "finale" if you haven't seen the ending yet and you expect to watch it yourself. :cheers :D

To be fair, perhaps "spoiler" should be in the title. :dunno

·
Registered
357 Posts
I like watching the actual shooting part of the show. When it gets to the house MTV drama bs, it's like watching a menopausal sewing circle. Sisterhood of the leaking vagina's.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry... but yeah... like the shooting, annoyed by the drama... for any of you that have seen Jump City: Seattle, that shit is annoying... its a parkour competition but literally like 10 mins of each hour long episode is actual parkour... the rest is shit that just gets annoying...

·
Jesus-On-Skates
5,281 Posts
:thumbup for Chris, he was a class act.

I fucking hated Brian Zins, he annoyed the piss out of me

I liked George because he was a cocky asshole and I saw a lot of myself in him, but much like him, I would have done the same thing for Chris - what a stand up thing to do, and he genuinely earned my respect with that trauma plate maneuver. I'm interested if he threw the last shot as well because being the sniper expert with rifles I find that shot to be incredibly easy for him and he totally missed the board in general. I think he knew the right thing to do. $100,000 isn't much money for a young kid like him anyways, he has his whole life ahead of him - Chris had some serious medical issues and could use all the help he can get.

Great show this season, I can't wait for the 3rd :woot

·
Who Knows...Ask Who
1,714 Posts
Yep, class move by George.

Entertaining show but the show does need to work on some of its facts though; such as Colby saying Glock made the first ever polymer pistol
. I think HK would have something to say about that :rolleyes2

1 - 13 of 13 Posts