Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i took off the red and black stickers, left on the gsxr(as you can tell) left on the 1000 sticker and obviously the sticker on the tank as its cleared on. the yoshi TRS slip on is for sale too.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
why take the stickers off?
looks cleaner. i dont like the subtle red decals. i think they look tacky. if i could take the sticker off the tank, id take off the gsxr too. i love clean looking things, and stickers arent 'clean'.

·
Registered
854 Posts
sweet indeed... any of you guys ever try riding without mirrors? they distract me... if i need to look back i just turn. the bike would look sweet without those huge things there at any rate.... just my 2 cents

·
Banned
545 Posts
sweet indeed... any of you guys ever try riding without mirrors? they distract me... if i need to look back i just turn. the bike would look sweet without those huge things there at any rate.... just my 2 cents
+1 take them off and post some pictures!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i like my mirrors. i dont want my turn signals flashing all fast either. no matter how big or bulky the bike looks, just remember its lighter then your 600

·
Registered
949 Posts
Looks good.

Recommendation: Buy a rear stand ....

- easier to clean

- easier to work on

- makes much nicer pix

... but alas, she's lookin good as is.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
i expected to not like this when i read the subject line, but i gotta say, that looks great. looks a little more exotic, and not so racey. nice going

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
why take the stickers off?
looks cleaner. i dont like the subtle red decals. i think they look tacky. if i could take the sticker off the tank, id take off the gsxr too. i love clean looking things, and stickers arent 'clean'.
An option for the tank is to go to Tapeworks.com and get a tank overlay in all black. You will still see raised ridge from the deals, but at least it will be all black.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Looks good.

Recommendation: Buy a rear stand ....

- easier to clean
- easier to work on
- makes much nicer pix

... but alas, she's lookin good as is.
i have a rear stand

No, you don't. A real rear stand says "Pitbull" on it. Aw, just kidding, homey! Nice Bike!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Nice bike, looks good.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts