Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So much to say, in short, first day was rain
but I think it helped me keep a smooth approach. Many people dumped in the wet. I had race slicks so I was being veerry careful, watching my lines, easy on the throttle. I wasnt on a rental-stakes were high. Today was overcast but dry
really got comfortable on my beast. Felt so good to ride it like it was built to be ridden. Half a dozen went down in the dry too, all ok. I ride aggressive, but never was able to apply myself like this. Its a small track 1.6 mi. the 05 1k does the whole thing in 2nd gear! it pulls from 25 out of the slowest corner all the way to 125-130 o the front straight. it is a beast! One guy was riding like a hack, cutting other riders off all over the place. He stuffed his 05 Augusta into the tirewall! What a shame. I felt pretty good about my riding, kept my head, stayed safe. Plenty of knee dragging, passing, braking, developed good entry, corner, and exit speed. I did not really know how tired you can get from just 6-8 laps! There is so much stuff I experinced for the first time, my head is still buzzing. Amazing sport, Im hooked. Getting a bike for the track, 600 prolly. get my license this year or next and just have fun. Big cross section of people too. Everyone had a great time.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yes

1 - 3 of 3 Posts