Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the weekly sunday ride that starst at my house is getting off to a great start .. Lots of new riders joining in ! This week we had 14 riders on everything from one guy riding a 250 ninja ( out riding many guys on their 600's
) 4 open class bikes with the average fill of 600's and 750's ! We rode for about 4 hours and only made quick stops for fuel and drinks.. This year I have decided to ALWAYS bring my camera , but this time I only took a couple pics due to the time of our stops ! I plan on taking many more pics next time we go ! For today here are the few I got to take yesterday ! Oh yeah I love my new bike it is the nicest rides I have ever had striaght out of the box PERIOD the confidence that it inspires is off the chart , not to mention how smooth if not ELECTRIC it is !

·
Registered
194 Posts
Nice pics.
Love riding in a pack of bikes!

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
That looks like a blast. Went out with my uncle yesterday. Him on his 86 1100 and me on my K5. Talk about a generation gap. But he can still outride me in everything but straight line acceleration (and even that I have to shut off at about 7K since I am still breaking in).

Would definately like to hook up with more people though for a bigger group.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
great pics!!!

·
Premium Member
73,234 Posts
very nice, seems like a good bunch of bikes. keep it up, it's nice when the group is consistently getting better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts