Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Skip to 9:00, guy has a worked 700 whp ZL1 & put exhaust diverters in so it's dumping out right past the headers under the middle of the car. Vid shows his first test. :lol

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
:lol :lol :lol OMG that was awesome . I thought the passenger window blew at first . I watched the whole vid because Camaro.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol :lol :lol OMG that was awesome . I thought the passenger window blew at first . I watched the whole vid because Camaro.
I thought a window popped also. Reminded me of a tunnel hull raceboat I had years ago. I was at 110 (very fast in a boat) & I heard a loud pop in front of me & was instantly soaked down with streaming/spraying water from in front of me inside the boat. I assumed something had blown a hole in the bottom & was afraid to slow down too much until I was close to shore. Once I slowed down I realized the speedo had popped it guts & the rear speedo pickup was pumping water into the boat at speed. Scared the shit out of me until I figured out what happened. :chucks

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,922 Posts
This is what happens when you want to make noise for no reason. Even 2000whp cars aren't having this issue.

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
This is what happens when you want to make noise for no reason. Even 2000whp cars aren't having this issue.
Usually 2000 whp cars don't have air bags still. :spit:spit That ZL1 was setup for some form of racing . I don't think that guy was a poser.

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,922 Posts
Usually 2000 whp cars don't have air bags still. :spit:spit That ZL1 was setup for some form of racing . I don't think that guy was a poser.
Not sure what you're thinking about, but UGR cars are usually near-stock inside. AKA, they still have airbags. And they certainly exceed 2,000whp.
And at his level, cutouts are still for posing. He's about 700-800whp short of justifying them for anything more than noise, even at the drag strip.

·
Administrator
13,475 Posts
Yeah seen this ... and when he took delivery of it new , he's friends with the youtuber with the rainbow wrapped C7 ZO6

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Not sure what you're thinking about, but UGR cars are usually near-stock inside. AKA, they still have airbags. And they certainly exceed 2,000whp.
And at his level, cutouts are still for posing. He's about 700-800whp short of justifying them for anything more than noise, even at the drag strip.
What is a UGR car? ZL1 stock comes in at 700 hp.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts