Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure looks like it. (Although that target seems a bit far...at least with my failing eyesight. :D )
Not that bad, 25 yards. With the Super Blackhawk on the left, that's pretty much point blank :biggrin

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was gonna say, that poor target prolly didn't mind anything except the Black hawk...:lmao
It was an 8 inch target, actually looks a lot larger IRL at 25 yards. The Super Blackhawk and the Tanfoglio Combat Sport next to it were easy to keep within the 9 ring at that distance, the PPK/S stayed within the 8 no problem.

Those two pocket pistols on the right (Taurus TCP, my daily carry, and the Tanfoglio GT-27 .25) at least stayed on paper :lmao

I've hit the same targets consistently at 50 yards with the SBH, that thing does not mess around :biggrin

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Nice, the ranges always look so nice where you guys are.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice, the ranges always look so nice where you guys are.
It's a private club so all maintained by members. We have a 200, a 100 and two 50 yard ranges (one of them in the photo) as well as seven tactical bays and an indoor air rifle range. We can shoot everything up to .50 BMG.

The really nice thing is that applicants have to pass a safety test and a background check (unless you have a CHL) so you get a lot of the idiots you see at public ranges weeded out. On the other hand, you get a key card so you can shoot anytime, any day.

We'll go there when you visit :biggrin

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I got to say it was a good day. :lol
Shake 'em up, shake 'em up, shake 'em up, shake 'em

Pulled out the jammy, and killed the punanny

saw the lights of the Goodyear Blimp
And it read Ice Cube's a pimp