Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been seeing mixed reviews on the full toce exhaust. People say they like it. People say they don’t. Anyone know why or why not?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What did the reviews say?
Some people say it sounds bad. Others say it’s shitty performance wise. I got a REALLY good deal on a 2016 750. And it came with a full toce exhaust and ECU flash. Just wondering if there’s reasoning behind these reviews or if they’re just weird internet trolls lol. If it’s bad. I’m cool with rippin it off, sellin it and gettin something different

·
Administrator
13,988 Posts
Thread moved ...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Some people say it sounds bad. Others say it’s shitty performance wise. I got a REALLY good deal on a 2016 750. And it came with a full toce exhaust and ECU flash. Just wondering if there’s reasoning behind these reviews or if they’re just weird internet trolls lol. If it’s bad. I’m cool with rippin it off, sellin it and gettin something different
Only you can say if you like the sound. To me they are too loud and not in a good way. I prefer the deeper Yoshi sound.

The knock on Toce exhausts is that they appeal mainly to squids. There's no technology there, it's just an overpriced plumbing pipe designed for looks over performance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only you can say if you like the sound. To me they are too loud and not in a good way. I prefer the deeper Yoshi sound.

The knock on Toce exhausts is that they appeal mainly to squids. There's no technology there, it's just an overpriced plumbing pipe designed for looks over performance.
It is loud. I’ll say that. I mean to each their own. I was just wondering if there’s a mechanical reason that they suck lol.

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
4,154 Posts
It is loud. I’ll say that. I mean to each their own. I was just wondering if there’s a mechanical reason that they suck lol.
They're just cheap, and they prioritize looks and sound volume. Maybe they've finally gotten some engineers to put actual R&D into their products, rather than just welding up and powdercoating muffler deletes, but they've really just been about making noise for the longest time.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They're just cheap, and they prioritize looks and sound volume. Maybe they've finally gotten some engineers to put actual R&D into their products, rather than just welding up and powdercoating muffler deletes, but they've really just been about making noise for the longest time.
That makes sense. I don’t have the data on before and after tho I will say it’s pretty loud

1 - 8 of 8 Posts