Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What up all? I just got this shit called Mothers Billet, and let me tell you..... Holy shit!
If you have any polished metal on your bike, frames, swingarms, pegs, etc... Use this shit man, it will be the best polish you have ever spent your money on. Just forget about any other polish, this stuff is amazing! The only thing is that you pay like 14 bucks for a little tub of it but you get what you pay for and you will see what im talkin about! Peace!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I got this stuff in a white bottle, with green writing, plainly called Metal Polish that works great also...rub on, wipe off...very easy to use...

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
I got this stuff in a white bottle, with green writing, plainly called Metal Polish that works great also...rub on, wipe off...very easy to use...
I think I got the same stuff too, it makes even unpolished metals shine like they are "almost" polished....got it at a bike show -I'll check the bottle for a name tomarrow.....

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
mothers is good stuff, another good one is 'bluejob'. it will get rid of the blueing on your headers. (lots of oral references in that)

·
Premium Member
883 Posts
I've never tried Mothers but they sell it here in Canada.Another product I've used is called Autosol and is sold in a small tube.It 's a great product but it takes a little effort for it to get alu supershiny with it.
Mke

·
Registered
6 Posts
The stuff i use is called Master formula, goes on really smooth with no abrasives. Rub it in with little elbow grease. Comes off just as easy with a hell of a shine/ bought it at a car show. Shines any kind of metals. 1:cool

·
Registered
520 Posts
I use jewlers polishing compound and a high speed buffer---cant tell the difference from chrome.......for all you guys using the liquid polish (what i used to use)----a real fast way to buff it off is after you get to black residue part , sprinkle flour on it and that will soak up the left over moisture and lightly wipe it with a rag----leaves an awesome shine----superfast......blow off the rest with an air hose or my pesronal favorite--good fast ride :punk

·
Registered
132 Posts
Anyone tried Reflections? Great product also but I don't know how it measures
up to Mother's Biilet coz I have'nt tried it yet.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts