Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found these levers on ebay, they look good but are hard to find info on. Anyone have them or have any info on them?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,164 Posts
I've been searchin'.. I can't really find anything about them in the US.. found a couple UK forums with people talkin bout them. Had the usual "Well they're good, but I'd rather have Pazzo" and "Levers are levers" and such.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, for the $20 bucks saved probably not worth taken a chance. Might go with the Pazzos from Corey at MM. Plus free gel grips & shipping. Wonder if the Pazzo gold matches our oem forks?

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
a buddy i ride with has them and the clutch lever is faded to shit. somebody did a bad job anodizing them. he even said theres a fingerprint on it i guess from whoever did the job

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Buddy of mine has them on his race bike, they are nice - finish too :dunno

OP, I'd recommend ASVs over Pazzos (MotoMummy has both, BTW) - MUCH more adjustability and as good if not better quality :thumbup Plus they have a 5 year full warranty that even gives you a replacement if you break them in a crash :D

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Buddy of mine has them on his race bike, they are nice - finish too :dunno

OP, I'd recommend ASVs over Pazzos (MotoMummy has both, BTW) - MUCH more adjustability and as good if not better quality :thumbup Plus they have a 5 year full warranty that even gives you a replacement if you break them in a crash :D
Thanks, the ASV's are a little more than I want to spend and the gold looks a little bright. I'm actually trying to match the downtubes on my forks, does anyone know which would be closer between the Pazzos, Titax, or the CRN's. I actually like the idea of buying from Corey and supporting small business here in the Lone Star State. Corey, where are you man? Need an answer on lever color (the gold brother)? I am really hoping to do a gold lever with a red clicker, eventually gold rearsets, and gold Marchesini's but don't want twenty different shades of gold. (is that anal?) Anyeays thanks for the response and any further info anyone has.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
anodizing changes slightly from batch to batch so it's going tobe very hard to get a perfect match. The asv gold is the most consistant with the pazzo gold going from very pale to very dark. All depends on the anodizing batch. So even if you see a picture w/ them matching perfectly it won't mean that's what you're getting. Just the nature of the beast :(

With that said I'm with SVS on this one. What he said is right on...

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
anodizing changes slightly from batch to batch so it's going tobe very hard to get a perfect match. The asv gold is the most consistant with the pazzo gold going from very pale to very dark. All depends on the anodizing batch. So even if you see a picture w/ them matching perfectly it won't mean that's what you're getting. Just the nature of the beast :(

With that said I'm with SVS on this one. What he said is right on...
Yeah that makes since on the anodizing batches, thanks for the input. What about the CNR's? I guess it's probably impossible to match the color of my downtubes. Do you have a pretty good assortment of the Pazzo's in stock for an '06 Gixxer 600? Gold w/ red adjusters.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
yes we have just about all of them in stock. There is no way I can tellyou what will match 100%. It's impossible based on the nature of anodizing :( Wish I could, but it's not possible.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Pretty much none of the parts you mention will really match the gold color of the forks since they are rather matte and dark. Gilles parts, Marchesinis, etc. are all brighter. And I still recommend the ASVs for added functionality.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah thanks for the input guys, I'm having second thoughts about the gold now. I hear ya on the ASV's, but other than the price I'm not crazy about the aesthetics of them. I really like the Titax, but don't want to take a chance on an unknown company regardless of their feedback on E-Bay. So I think dealing with MM is best, he's established, well known, has good support from the members, and if needed I could be in A-Town in an hour. :cheers Decisions, decisions.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
If you can be here in an hour and are planning on being in this area anytime, swing by and take a look at that, or ride over and we can try and match them to your fork. That IS doable if we have the bike here.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
If you can be here in an hour and are planning on being in this area anytime, swing by and take a look at that, or ride over and we can try and match them to your fork. That IS doable if we have the bike here.
No sweat, just ordered the black ASV's with red adjusters. Based on our conversation and SVS's urgings. Who can deny the Viking? :lol Seriously I apreciate everyone's thoughts and opinions and your time Corey. I know how valuable it is. Soon as I get the levers I'll slap em on and post some pics.

·
Premium Member
18,689 Posts
now post some pics of them installed :) I'm sure you'll be very happy you went with the ASV's....top notch lever for damn sure.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts