Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you guys think if I fill my tires with Helium, that my Gixxer will start lifting once the tires warm up?
A buddy of mine told me to do this for better wheelies, but I wanted to get you opinions first.

Thanks.

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
19,371 Posts
no.. helium leaks.. hydrogen is they way to go
NO...
...NO....
...NO.....
..You fill them with ARRID EXTRA DRY.........Then wheelies and stoppies will be no sweat! ! ! !
Duuuuuh
dont you need the keneutsen vavle adapter for this?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hummm....I like the ARRID EXTRA DRY idea!

Like if my friends ask me "hey, how was that wheelie?"
I'll be like "No sweat!"

Sound awesome, I'll try it.
BTW, where can I get the keneutsen valve adapter and how much should I expect to pay for it?

Thanks GDC, you guys are the best!

·
Registered
195 Posts
dont listen to these guys, they are messin with ya, you need to use the carbon dioxide, the easiest way to do this (unless you have the money to buy hundreds of those little cylinders) is good ole lung power. another consideration is to put hydraulic shocks on the front, mount a pump in the tail, and some switches on the handlebars, lowrider style

·
Premium Member
26,794 Posts
hummm....I like the ARRID EXTRA DRY idea!

Like if my friends ask me "hey, how was that wheelie?"
I'll be like "No sweat!"

Sound awesome, I'll try it.
BTW, where can I get the keneutsen valve adapter and how much should I expect to pay for it?

Thanks GDC, you guys are the best!
Booble it. It's the same valve strippers install in their boobs to deflate them after hours.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Two teeth? Are you sure ECC3?

I mean, wouldn't that pop my tire causing the Helium (or Arrid) to scape....especially if they're fang type teeth?

To answer x-rtdGSXR, I only exhale POT not CO2....sorry, wouldn't work.

·
Registered
48 Posts
i wouldnt dare blowing weed smoke on those new tires mainly because theyre
diablos

you see teh THC in teh smoke would cause the quazoskeematricals in the rubber compound to harden and the new "steals" would have almost no traction

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.