Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Huntington, Newport, Venice, or nearby inland towns...

Crap. Im desperate to change a tire on my K2. I have the new tire. Old tire is down to the cord in one area.

Anyhow, I need the chnageover done Saturday (3/9) so I can get to work 1.5hrs from home.

Anyone have equipment that could do this for me (I'll pay you $, beer, gift card...sorry no sex tho :shifty)

Alternatively, any shop recommendations that dont book up two weeks in advance?

My only other alternative will be the guy who provides a mobile service. I havent got stands and not the time right now to screw around learning how to swirch the wheel/tire and get it balanced up by myself etc.

Hitting myself for noth attending to this weeks ago. :banghead

Any assistance offers... eight one eight 4 5 1 three 9 six eight

·
Registered
187 Posts
Huntington, Newport, Venice, or nearby inland towns...

Crap. Im desperate to change a tire on my K2. I have the new tire. Old tire is down to the cord in one area.

Anyhow, I need the chnageover done Saturday (3/9) so I can get to work 1.5hrs from home.

Anyone have equipment that could do this for me (I'll pay you $, beer, gift card...sorry no sex tho :shifty)

Alternatively, any shop recommendations that dont book up two weeks in advance?

My only other alternative will be the guy who provides a mobile service. I havent got stands and not the time right now to screw around learning how to swirch the wheel/tire and get it balanced up by myself etc.

Hitting myself for noth attending to this weeks ago. :banghead

Any assistance offers... eight one eight 4 5 1 three 9 six eight.
Pick up some good tire irons . . .

And do em' yourself ?

It works for me !

Red, *<:){)-

1 - 2 of 2 Posts