Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if you can bypass a tipover sensor on a 04 gsxr 750? If not anyone know about how much it cost to replace the sensor?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Just take it apart & glue or silicone the weight in the neutral position & reasemble after dry.Do a search in clubracer-there are some pics

·
Registered
239 Posts
My best friends brother just crashed my bike and snapped the tail off (yeah, the whole thing) and I couldn't figure out what the F1 code was for, and then read about that tip-over sensor. So, I shook the wires till I heard something rattling and then fixed that and got it level, and no more problems. Kinda funny.... But, anyway.... yeah, just silicone it in the at rest position, that'll take care of the problem... as far as I know, the part number for it is 33960-06G00 and you can get them for about $40.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was told to take it out and rub a magnet on the chip then plug it back in and it will work. I tried it and so far so good, that was a week ago. Thanks for the tips

·
Registered
246 Posts
sorry this might be a dumb question but exactly what does a tip over sensor do? do i have one on my 04 600? whats the benefit of bypassing it?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts