Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I'm finially done...just finished the last touches on my Time-Travel mod. (Got the specs from Area 54) That's right, I rigged a Flux-capacitor to my ECU (Crossed drilled and over-clocked of course..) It was a bit of a pain, to wire my palm to the Flux Capaicitor..but I found some niftty time-travel management software on the net for it, so it was all good! It (the palm) is now mounted to the right of my speedo. ( I had to remove my stain-resistant Kevlar-fibre Cup-Holder mod, to make the space) As well, I mounted the time-rods, in my intake-tubes. As for anyone curious about how I power the Flux Capacitor..well I just got a bicycle-light..one of those self powered generator ones. So yeah..I rigged one of those up to the rear-wheel. Anyway...I'll post some pics before I take off...to bad I have to stay below 88 MPH...I guess it's just dated tech...oh well.

[ 12-29-2002, 12:52 AM: Message edited by: Crazy_monkey ]

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
I am impressed that you got 1.21 gigawatts out of the generator, thats a real nice effort. I had to use something a little bigger, if you could lend me your schematic for the mod it would be appreciated, that way I could take off a little weight from my gix. The only thing I think you should look at is increasing the RAM in the ECU, time travel has an order of magnitude m(n)ti that requires a little more spare to work in so taking the ECU up to 1gb should be fine, have fun

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Hmm - a couple of questions: You say you mounted your palm next to your speedo - how do you remove your hand then?
And do you use your hairy palm or your other one?

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Originally posted by SVS:
Hmm - a couple of questions: You say you mounted your palm next to your speedo - how do you remove your hand then?
And do you use your hairy palm or your other one?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i doubt there is anything besides hair palms

·
Premium Member
11,887 Posts
Could you please go back to last night and tell the fuckin' bar tender to quit serving me! My head is killing me today...

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
If you don't want to stay below 88 miles per hour, mount the magnet for the bicycle generator on the other side of the swingarm, so it will generate half-power. 88*2 = 176. bam, you dont need to go >176, right? :X

1 - 6 of 6 Posts