Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
arite guys i am in the process of installing my slip on and i just wanted som pointers before i begin. the first thing the directions say is to detach the fuel tank and the set valve. detatch the fuel tank? please illaborate.

·
Registered
551 Posts
arite guys i am in the process of installing my slip on and i just wanted som pointers before i begin. the first thing the directions say is to detach the fuel tank and the set valve. detatch the fuel tank? please illaborate.
yeah me too. just got rainbow Ti Force slip on. I am having some difficulties with directions also. Let me know if you find out something. I'll try to help to along the the way. thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
Taking off the fuel tank only makes it easier to remove the set valve. Taking the tank off is very quick and easy and well worth the time and effort, b/c it gives you plenty of room to completely take off the servo valve and remove the wires.

·
Registered
551 Posts
hey anthony are you going to use a PCIII? They have a map on the dynojet site already for Ti slip on for our bikes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.