Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I would get some Ti connecting rods for my 600? I would also need to know if there is any engine builders on the west coast that could do it. I might want to have the heads polished but not necessarily ported. I have searched the web for Ti connecting rods but have had no luck.

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
Ti rods are going to cost you in the $4-5K just for the rods. I was looking at them for my CBR 900 project, but that was just to much. I went with Carillo Knife rods.

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
Does anyone know where I would get some Ti connecting rods for my 600? I would also need to know if there is any engine builders on the west coast that could do it. I might want to have the heads polished but not necessarily ported. I have searched the web for Ti connecting rods but have had no luck.
Why are you going with Ti rods and what are your plans for the motor? If you're not building a big ass high reving, high hp motor.....you're just wasting your cash.

You also should consider the Ti rods are probably going to run you $700.00 each.

You can check out www.faliconcranks.com for more info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.